Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Joe Cool Gets A Curtain Call

I've been having some major issue with my phone lately.  It has kinda been doing whatever it wants to...whenever it wants to...or not.  As a result, I was going through some of the pictures on my phone and backing them up to my computer so I wouldn't lose any of them if I had to replace my phone.  I ran across the three I am about to show you...and oh my goodness, I couldn't quit laughing!  


Let me recount what happened...


We were just a few days from moving, and for some reason, Andrew decided he was going to dress up and look snazzy.  I have no idea what on earth possessed him to get all spiffed up for packing...but whatever.  He came down the stairs...no wait, he strutted down the stairs.  As he made his entrance into the kitchen I had to hide my smile a bit.  I asked (looking away from him of course) what was the special occasion that had him looking so...so...uhmm, cool.  He replied that he just wanted to look nice.  I grabbed my phone and said, "Well then, we better get some pictures of you looking so cool so that when you are older, you can remind yourself just how cool you were!".  He got a big 'ol grin and said; "Yeah Mom, that's a great idea!"  He posed, and I snapped a picture:


Now, as I was snapping this picture, Tyler had come down the stairs with the girls' curtains, still on the rod mind you, to ask what I wanted him to do with them.  Seeing Andrew posed and Mom snapping pics, he said, "Why ya taking pictures of Andrew Mom?"  I told him that Andrew had dressed up and looked super cool today and that I was taking a few pics...what happened next was so hilarious and SOOOOO Tyler that I couldn't quit snapping the pics!  Although, Andrew wishes I had, I'm sure.  But I couldn't!  It was TOOOO funny!  See for yourself....


But what makes it even funnier was the look on Tyler's face...he was so very proud of his idea!  Andrew looked like he was ready to hunt him down and gut him like a fish and there he is...grinning from ear to ear.  Lmao!!  


Okay, that's all for this week...but I had to share!  On top of that, we'll be back in SLC this weekend and will be staying for a week or so, hope to see all of you while we are there!  Hugs and Kisses to all!  :)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment