Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Testing...Testing..1..2..3

Now that we are here (finally) safe and sound, I figured it was time to get going on this blog.  I've got it all designed (isn't it cute!?!) and decided there was no time like the present to get a post up!  There have been a menagerie of things that have happened since we left Utah, but now is not the time to recount that nightmare.  Let's just say that it took us longer than planned to get here, but we eventually got here none the less.  


The other night we went to dinner at one of the local Mexican restaurants that we had heard was super yummy.  As usual, I ordered water with no ice and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of lemon.  The waiter was much less that obligatory and brought me a whopping three slices.  (Just imagine my eyes rolling because I assure you, they were).  The kids decided to get creative (although you can also read sneaky and it would apply) and get Mom some more lemon. As the waiter came to the table, they all asked for some lemon.  True to form, he brought each of them one slice.  They all smiled a wicked little smile as they started handing them over to me...I have to admit, I laughed right out loud!  Usually, they use their sneakiness against me, not FOR me!  Lol!  
As we were finishing up dinner, the boys started taking the lemons out of my water and sucking on them...oh the pics I got!  I've posted them below for all of you to enjoy!  :)






Okay, chow for now!  Love you all! <3

2 comments:

  1. lol this post is great I love all the photos haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! Ikr?! I thought the photos were hilarious! (Then again, I suppose I am a little biased...lol)!

      Delete