Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our House

We made it through another week and Kearney hasn't killed us yet!  Woo-hoo!  This week was more of us just trying to get into a routine and establish some semblance of "normal".  The girls left for Youth Conference on Tuesday, leaving the boys and I to go it alone.  Both Haley and Alyssa were excited to go and get to know the kids in our ward a little better, and the boys and I were excited to have two less people trying to get ready in the one bathroom we are all sharing!  Oi!  Lol.  In the girls' absence, the boys and I went to the gym each day, made it over to the enrollment office to get the kids in the school system and set up a mail box so we can actually get our mail, lol.  Like I said, a rather uneventful week.  

I mentioned earlier that we are all sharing a small space (which reminds me of the first six months my family and I spent in Boise when I was 15.  The only difference being this place is smaller...lol) so needless to say, the highlight of our week was our appointment with the Realtor on Friday afternoon to see the house we will be closing on and moving into the first part of August.  I'd seen pictures, and loved what I was seeing, but seeing it in person was SO much better!  

It was funny to see the kids "claiming" their rooms...and it's not even our house yet!  Lol.  I snapped some pics to share with all of you just so you can see where we will be living.  

















And there ya have it, tour complete!  What do ya think?  




     

8 comments:

  1. It is absolutely gorgeous!! I am so happy for you! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks Lizzy! We are soooooo excited! It will feel like a mansion by the time we move into it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new home!! I have added your blog to the ones that I follow so I can keep tabs on you and your success and challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sandy! Keeping tabs on me huh? Well, someone has to; might as well be you! ;) Hope you and Alan are doing well! I miss you both!

      Delete
  4. Can I come live with you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like it that much huh? I'm flattered ;)

      Delete
  5. Hooray!! Love it and Love you and those kiddos...tell that have a Fabulous Friday :D

    ReplyDelete